01325 374 676
Wish List (0)
0 item(s) - £0.00
Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions
Wrought Iron Fabrications - Co. Durham/Nth Yorkshire
Automatic Gate Systems
Railheads - Finials
Collars - Banding Clips
Onion Baskets - Cages
Forged Balls - Hollow Dome Spheres
Gate & Railing Parts
Infill Panels - Bellying Bars - Balustrade Panels
Picket Bar Infills
Rosettes - Floral - Forged Panels - Cast Clip Panels
Leaves & Flowers
Post Tops - Post Caps
Handrail Ends & Corners
Hammered Edged - Textured - Convex Bar
Shaped Profile Bars
Pressed Punched Profile Steel Bars
Hooped Infill Bars
Paints & Consumables
Letters - Numbers (Laser Cut)
Carriage / Delivery Info
CORONA VIRUS - DELIVERY SCHEDULES
M.C. Products wrought iron components including our national carriers advise customers that Covid 19 regulations are in operation until further notice, which will affect deliveries at this time, please allow up to 3 to 5 working days for off the shelf components and 7 to 10 working days for made to order components. We thank all our customers for their patience.
DELIVERY NET WORK - ENGLAND - WALES - SCOTLAND
* Our products are available and dispatched throughout the UK mainland only.
* Goods are not available or dispatched to: Northern Ireland - Republic of Ireland - Isle of Man - Shetland Isles - Orkney Islands - Hebrides - Guernsey - Jersey.
* Component orders with a net value of more than £ 60.00 are delivered free within our van delivery area only.
* Orders with a net value of less £ 60.00 will be subject to our standard rate of £ 10.00 plus vat.
* Maximum steel length permitted within our van delivery areas is 3.0 metres.
* Delivery on component parcels with a net weight of up to 20 Kilo's and a length not exceeding 1.2 metres are charged at a flat rate of £ 10.00 plus vat.
* Parcels with a net weight of up to 20 Kilo's and a length over 1.2 metres but not exceeding 2.0 metres are charged at a flat rate plus vat.
* Customers are advised due to the nature, weight and length of some wrought iron components and associated goods, carriage charges are set at cost.
* Parcels with a length exceeding 2.0 metres will incur additional net work handling surcharges based on length, weight and the number of parcels sent - contact our component counter for a quote.
* Orders received Monday to Friday before for stock items only are usually dispatched with in 24 hours, with the exception of made to order items.
* Saturday deliveries before 12noon – please contact our component counter for a quote.
* Component orders with a delivery address to the: Scottish Highlands IV/KW1-14/PA34/PA37-39/PH19-40/PH49-50/PH41 Sector 4, please contact our component counter for a quote.
ORDER ON LINE - TELEPHONE - EMAIL